Protein Shakes and Snacks
Our protein drinks and snacks have a great taste and a smooth texture. They can be used as a meal replacement, snack or an after workout refueling. In addition to their high content of protein, they have essential fatty acids (necessary for healthy hair, skin, nails and cells), dietary fiber, a small amount of carbohydrate (for energy) and a healthy dose of essential vitamins and minerals. You can complement your weight loss programs with these products.
Whole Foods Vitamins
BioMax® Food Multi III was designed to be a comprehensive foundational multi-vitamin and mineral formula for both men and women of all ages. Taken daily, BioMax® will help to nourish the body, maintain good health and promote long-term wellness. This formula is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free diets.
Sometimes, eating a healthy meal is not enough to supply our body with the right amount of anti-oxidants. Although, diet is one source of anti-oxidant protection, it is an insufficient one. The best way to deal with with the damage caused by free radicals is to use supplements that provide higher and more antioxidant activity.
The Aesthetic and Wellness Center offers two of the supplements known to have the highest amount of anti-oxidants, in addition to vitamins, minerals, amino-acids and essential compounds helping with overall wellness.
Açai and Goji Berry are known for their nutritional value, comparable to olive oil and eggs.
These supplements are pure, with no added juices, sweeteners, sugars, preservatives or waters.
- It is a small berry from the Amazon rainforest.
- Highest amount of anti-oxidants and more than 16 phytonutrients.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber which supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Large amounts of plant based Essentials Fatty Acids similar to olive oil.
- Large amounts of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, & E, minerals and glucosamine
Goji 100: image 38
Small berry from Asia used in Chinese Medicine for nearly two thousand years.
- One of few fruits in the world, high in nutrients and antioxidant qualities
- Contains polysaccharides, the most important compounds responsible for potent antioxidant activity.
- Contains19 aminoacids, including 8 essential for life. (Contains more protein than whole wheat).
- 21 trace minerals, including germanium rarely found in foods.
- Contains more Vitamin C than oranges.
- Betaine, which is used by the liver to produce choline.
Dr. Inda Mowett is certified in Bariatric Medicine (non-surgical medical weight loss). She is one of 400 physicians nationwide specialized in this field.