Are you doing enough to ensure your continued health and wellbeing?
Are you satisfied with the health care you are presently receiving? Our medical care has become subpar and extremely basic. Ever feel that your basic primary care falls short and you are tired of basic, standard testing? You are not alone.
What does Peak Performance mean to you? Can you say that you feel strong, energetic, vital, and healthy? Do you want to lose that fatigued and stressed feeling and have more mental and physical stamina during your day?
Peak Performance Programs have emerged as an alternative approach for individuals who want to improve overall health and wellness. And, more importantly, take charge of their preventive care in which preventable diseases and potential risk factors are discovered through early detection and then reduced or even eliminated. With constant new innovative testing being developed you can now take your health to another level.
Now, at the Aesthetic & Wellness Center, our Alternative /Integrative Health & Wellness Programs may be just what you are looking for. With our Peak Performance Programs discover (through comprehensive evaluation and testing) superior insights, early detection and interventions and receive a customized treatment plan of complimentary therapies:
- Our body composition analysis will give you the precise measurement of your body mass index, fat mass, fat free mass and body fat percentage. It will provide the target range your body should be in for each for maximum performance, energy, and vitality.
- Virtually all metabolic and developmental processes in your unique body require micronutrients and strong evidence suggests that even subtle vitamin, mineral, fatty acids and antioxidant deficiencies can contribute to many aging and degenerative processes. The functional level and capacity of nutrients within your cells are measured exposing cellular deficiencies that may suggest the underlying cause of a myriad of unwanted symptoms. Obtaining this information, and then correcting the deficiency, can provide you with a powerful tool for optimal health and optimize physical and mental health performance.
- Measuring, and then strengthening, your immune function and the antioxidant capacity of your body will provide understanding of your body’s immune response to infections and disease and provide the ability to manage the damages of oxidative stress.
- Discover just how your metabolism is performing. Learn how many calories your body actually burns and your caloric intake requirements to help you maintain or lose weight.
- Through a medical fitness evaluation known as a Functional Movement Screening (“FMS”) which tests for fundamental movement patterns, expose imbalances, weaknesses, and dysfunctional movements that can lead to pain, inflammation and further injury. Then learn how to correct and strengthen these weaknesses for optimal performance.
- And much more!
Let us provide a comprehensive picture of your true health and address those areas that need attention.
- Sleep more soundly
- Have more energy
- Strengthen and correct weak areas of the body
- Enjoy health of body, mind and spirit
- Handle the stress in your life more efficiently
- Know exactly what supplements your body is deficient in
- Restore your metabolism to its optimal state
- Strengthen your immune defense
- Optimize your nutritional needs
- Get supercharged and motivated and practice a “self care”plan
Contact us at The Aesthetic & Wellness Center and we will optimize your well-being so you don’t have to compromise your health for high-performance functioning. Give us a call today at (941) 749-0741.
Dr. Inda Mowett is certified in Bariatric Medicine (non-surgical medical weight loss). She is one of 400 physicians nationwide specialized in this field.