Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new Coronavirus that has spread throughout the world. COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness.
The Aesthetic & Wellness Center has implemented a series of new policies recommended by the CDC to keep our patients, clients and staff members safe. Our staff has been trained to properly triage and take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and avoid the potential for exposure during your visit.
- New Patients: call the office at 941-749-0741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information about the service you are interested in. We are not accepting patients without a scheduled appointment. We offer telemedicine for some medical services.
- Established Patients: call the office at 941-749-0741 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your office visit. We offer telemedicine for some medical services.
- Patients with scheduled appointments: call the office once you have arrived and remain in your car until we are ready to see you.
- Wear a facial mask or a cloth face covering at all times while in contact with staff members or other patients.
- Patients will be screened for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entering the office.
- No more than two patients will be allowed in the waiting room at a time, keeping a social distance of 6 feet apart.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- We are restricting visitor access to only those who are essential for the patient’s care.
- If you feel you are experiencing respiratory symptoms or have had recent contact with anyone suspected to have COVID-19 prior to your appointment, call us at 941-749-0741 before your visit.
Dr. Inda Mowett is a family physician with more than 25 years experience and special training in medical aesthetics, non-surgical weight loss, natural hormone balancing and preventive medicine. Dr. Mowett is the first physician in Manatee County, Florida to earn her certification in Bariatric Medicine (non-surgical weight loss) by The American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM).
Dr. Mowett is a member of the following associations: